There are new parking restrictions in the Single Member District 5C01/5C02/Shaw area. They are just over one month old now (Feb 2009). The new signage includes Residential Parking Zones and No Parking ‘here to corner’ signs. These items are here to stay and DPW is ticketing. There has been no grace period for some of these signs. By now, all residents living in RPP Zones must have purchased Residential Parking Permits. The purpose of this post is to caution you to check for new signs when you park. Tickets seems to be in the $50 ballpark.
Contact UsHave a question, problem, observation or announcement? firstname.lastname@example.org
- 200,365 hits
Socialize with BACA
- Brandy on 52 O Street Open Studios — Sunday, May 19th — stop by!
- most of Bates falls under “Northwest One” | Bates Area Civic Association on see WDCEP’s 2013 “North Capitol” neighborhood profile
- mrgeovani on Looking for A Brick Tuck Pointing Recommendation
- Susan Ludwig on Looking for A Brick Tuck Pointing Recommendation
- proactive on Refresher: April 2013 BACA minutes