DOH H1N1 Vaccination Clinics for Saturday Nov 21, 2009
The H1N1 vaccine clinics will continue to serve the following priority groups in every ward once a week for the next two weeks:
• Pregnant women and youth ages 6 months to 24 years
• Adults with underlying health conditions such as asthma and diabetes
• Caregivers of children under 6 months
• Healthcare workers
The vaccine is now expected to arrive at pharmacies after the week of November 23. DOH will continue to update District residents as it gets new information regarding H1N1 and vaccine availability. Residents can still find regular updates and additional information on H1N1 at flu.dc.gov or by calling the Mayor’s Citywide Call Center at 311.
To prevent coming down with the flu before getting the vaccine and spreading the virus after receiving the vaccine residents are reminded to continue following these simple steps:
• Cover your cough with your elbow or a tissue
• Wash your hands with soap and warm water
• Stay home if you are sick
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
DOH H1N1 Vaccination Clinics.
For Saturday November 21, 2009
8:00am – 1:00pm
Saturday November 21:
North Michigan Park (1333 Emerson St. NW)
Bald Eagle Recreation Center (100 Joliet St. SW)
Sent by DC HSEMA to e-mail, pagers, cell phones….powered by Cooper Notification RSAN