Living within sight of this once-dilapidated building is a pleasure now! After six months of work the place looks great. Inside and out. The workers gave me and some other neighbors a tour inside. All brand new, from the hardwood floors, to the windows, doors and ceilings. I can’t wait to see what actually will be going inside. The owner told us his ideas included a corner market, a coffee shop and a wine shop. See here for past entries on the place.
Contact UsHave a question, problem, observation or announcement? email@example.com
- 205,770 hits
Socialize with BACA
- scottrobertsinbloomingdale on Come to J.F Cook Saturday to Learn About Plan for Redevelopment
- mrgeovani on Are You Ready? Save the Date – Flower Power is Saturday, June 15.
- scottrobertsinbloomingdale on Are You Ready? Save the Date – Flower Power is Saturday, June 15.
- Air Conditioning Repairs on Home Services
- christatxdc on BACA June 2013 meeting minutes: time sensitive matters