|This email was sent to BACA, presumably for posting so I’m passing it on:
To the Bates Area Civic Association:
There are CM-zoned areas all over Ward 5 that will now be vulnerable to having strip clubs locate there as a matter of right. The Ward 5 Improvement Association has filed an appeal with the Board of Zoning Adjustment regarding the Zoning Administrator’s actions. The Board of Zoning Adjustment will give its decision on December 7th whether ‘red light districts’ will be allowed in Ward 5.
Feel free to share this letter and the attached flyers with your members. If you have any questions, please feel free to give me a call at (202) 832-4038.
Contact UsHave a question, problem, observation or announcement? firstname.lastname@example.org
- 253,567 hits
Socialize with BACA
- ilyssa on WaPo story on Third Street Church of God at 1204 3rd St NW (near Bates)
- Jerome on Monthly HHW/E-Cycling/Document Shredding, Sat., Feb. 2, Ft. Totten Transfer Station
- K. Lee on McMillan Support or Oppose?
- mrgeovani on 2014 Garden Walk and Reception Was a SMASH!
- Fiddleheads DC on 2014 Garden Walk and Reception Was a SMASH!