|This email was sent to BACA, presumably for posting so I’m passing it on:
To the Bates Area Civic Association:
There are CM-zoned areas all over Ward 5 that will now be vulnerable to having strip clubs locate there as a matter of right. The Ward 5 Improvement Association has filed an appeal with the Board of Zoning Adjustment regarding the Zoning Administrator’s actions. The Board of Zoning Adjustment will give its decision on December 7th whether ‘red light districts’ will be allowed in Ward 5.
Feel free to share this letter and the attached flyers with your members. If you have any questions, please feel free to give me a call at (202) 832-4038.
Contact UsHave a question, problem, observation or announcement? firstname.lastname@example.org
- 229,761 hits
Socialize with BACA
- Dave on WaPo: “John Tillman, 63, stabbed to death in Truxton Circle Park; suspect Deon Thomas arrested”
- Padilla on DC Government Message Is That It’s Okay to Build Illegally If..
- JohnnyMiserable on Dunbar Teachers In Need of Parking Spaces
- Douglas on DC Government Message Is That It’s Okay to Build Illegally If..
- proactive on Dunbar Teachers In Need of Parking Spaces