|This email was sent to BACA, presumably for posting so I’m passing it on:
To the Bates Area Civic Association:
There are CM-zoned areas all over Ward 5 that will now be vulnerable to having strip clubs locate there as a matter of right. The Ward 5 Improvement Association has filed an appeal with the Board of Zoning Adjustment regarding the Zoning Administrator’s actions. The Board of Zoning Adjustment will give its decision on December 7th whether ‘red light districts’ will be allowed in Ward 5.
Feel free to share this letter and the attached flyers with your members. If you have any questions, please feel free to give me a call at (202) 832-4038.
Contact UsHave a question, problem, observation or announcement? email@example.com
- 199,758 hits
Socialize with BACA
- most of Bates falls under “Northwest One” | Bates Area Civic Association on see WDCEP’s 2013 “North Capitol” neighborhood profile
- mrgeovani on Looking for A Brick Tuck Pointing Recommendation
- Susan Ludwig on Looking for A Brick Tuck Pointing Recommendation
- proactive on Refresher: April 2013 BACA minutes
- xmal on two cars broken into last night on the unit block of P Street NE