|This email was sent to BACA, presumably for posting so I’m passing it on:
To the Bates Area Civic Association:
There are CM-zoned areas all over Ward 5 that will now be vulnerable to having strip clubs locate there as a matter of right. The Ward 5 Improvement Association has filed an appeal with the Board of Zoning Adjustment regarding the Zoning Administrator’s actions. The Board of Zoning Adjustment will give its decision on December 7th whether ‘red light districts’ will be allowed in Ward 5.
Feel free to share this letter and the attached flyers with your members. If you have any questions, please feel free to give me a call at (202) 832-4038.
Contact UsHave a question, problem, observation or announcement? firstname.lastname@example.org
- 260,307 hits
Socialize with BACA
- Gotcha Warriors ios triche on ADVISORY NEIGHBORHOOD COMMISSION 5C
- mrgeovani on 2014 Flower Power Winners…
- Jennifer Ashburn on 2014 Flower Power Winners…
- Bradley Thomas on Bradley Thomas initially challenges Joyce Robinson-Paul’s ANC 5E05 SMD petition, but then withdraws the challenge
- Brandy on Save the Date Mon. Sept 8