|This email was sent to BACA, presumably for posting so I’m passing it on:
To the Bates Area Civic Association:
There are CM-zoned areas all over Ward 5 that will now be vulnerable to having strip clubs locate there as a matter of right. The Ward 5 Improvement Association has filed an appeal with the Board of Zoning Adjustment regarding the Zoning Administrator’s actions. The Board of Zoning Adjustment will give its decision on December 7th whether ‘red light districts’ will be allowed in Ward 5.
Feel free to share this letter and the attached flyers with your members. If you have any questions, please feel free to give me a call at (202) 832-4038.
Contact UsHave a question, problem, observation or announcement? email@example.com
- 284,931 hits
Socialize with BACA
- Truxtoner on MPD: robbery on the 1400 block of 3rd St NW on Wed, 05-20-2015
- Truxtoner on WaPo: “Apartments may emerge from former coal yard, auto garage in NoMa”
- Joy Paul on WaPo: “Apartments may emerge from former coal yard, auto garage in NoMa”
- Truxtoner on Urban Turf: “New details and renderings for 120-unit project at Chapman Stables”
- shaw resident on Urban Turf: “New details and renderings for 120-unit project at Chapman Stables”