|This email was sent to BACA, presumably for posting so I’m passing it on:
To the Bates Area Civic Association:
There are CM-zoned areas all over Ward 5 that will now be vulnerable to having strip clubs locate there as a matter of right. The Ward 5 Improvement Association has filed an appeal with the Board of Zoning Adjustment regarding the Zoning Administrator’s actions. The Board of Zoning Adjustment will give its decision on December 7th whether ‘red light districts’ will be allowed in Ward 5.
Feel free to share this letter and the attached flyers with your members. If you have any questions, please feel free to give me a call at (202) 832-4038.
Contact UsHave a question, problem, observation or announcement? email@example.com
- 263,870 hits
Socialize with BACA
- scottrobertsinbloomingdale on 1428 & 1430 North Capitol St NW building razes on this Tuesday’s ANC 5E meeting agenda
- scottrobertsinbloomingdale on Uncle Chips ABRA license on the agenda of the next ANC 5E meeting — Tuesday, 10-21-2014
- BT on Live-Work Units and Retail Proposed For Florida and Q
- Lenora on Mundo Verde PCS annex construction DCRA permit issued
- jon20001 on BACA Receives IRS Approval as 501(c) 3