|This email was sent to BACA, presumably for posting so I’m passing it on:
To the Bates Area Civic Association:
There are CM-zoned areas all over Ward 5 that will now be vulnerable to having strip clubs locate there as a matter of right. The Ward 5 Improvement Association has filed an appeal with the Board of Zoning Adjustment regarding the Zoning Administrator’s actions. The Board of Zoning Adjustment will give its decision on December 7th whether ‘red light districts’ will be allowed in Ward 5.
Feel free to share this letter and the attached flyers with your members. If you have any questions, please feel free to give me a call at (202) 832-4038.
Contact UsHave a question, problem, observation or announcement? firstname.lastname@example.org
- 261,587 hits
Socialize with BACA
- jon20001 on BACA Receives IRS Approval as 501(c) 3
- original site on ADVISORY NEIGHBORHOOD COMMISSION 5C
- google adwords tool on DC $25 Million Dollar Bond to CAPCS
- scottrobertsinbloomingdale on Please take this 5 minute survey from NCMS to let us know what businesses you would like to see come to your neighborhood
- Kate on Please take this 5 minute survey from NCMS to let us know what businesses you would like to see come to your neighborhood