|This email was sent to BACA, presumably for posting so I’m passing it on:
To the Bates Area Civic Association:
There are CM-zoned areas all over Ward 5 that will now be vulnerable to having strip clubs locate there as a matter of right. The Ward 5 Improvement Association has filed an appeal with the Board of Zoning Adjustment regarding the Zoning Administrator’s actions. The Board of Zoning Adjustment will give its decision on December 7th whether ‘red light districts’ will be allowed in Ward 5.
Feel free to share this letter and the attached flyers with your members. If you have any questions, please feel free to give me a call at (202) 832-4038.
Contact UsHave a question, problem, observation or announcement? firstname.lastname@example.org
- 278,227 hits
Socialize with BACA
- Truxtoner on Gigi Ransom: assault at S.O.M.E. this morning
- Gentrification: The Bad Effects | Transit-Oriented Development: Suburban Future? on the census tract that includes the Bates area “is gentrified” (based upon the 2000 census data)
- christatxdc on BACA Meeting Minutes, Monday, March 2, 2015
- Truxtoner on BACA Meeting Minutes, Monday, March 2, 2015
- Margaret on hmmm … 1501 4th St NW property sale (successor by merger) to Rollins Outdoor Advertising