Three more red light cameras will start bringing in more green for the District Friday.bPolice will start mailing out $75 tickets to people whose cars are seen blowing red lights at three Northwest intersections: Connecticut Avenue and Porter Street, 14th and K streets, and Third and New York Avenue. Until now, drivers caught on camera at those locations only got a warning.
via Three DC Red Light Cameras Begin Cashing In | NBC Washington.
Contact UsHave a question, problem, observation or announcement? firstname.lastname@example.org
- 272,398 hits
Socialize with BACA
- Proactive on Commander Greene Responds to Crime Concerns
- greeneyedjan on WaPo: “DC Charter board moves to revoke charter for Community Academy”
- Open Arms Housing Listed in Greater Washington Catalogue for Philanthropy — Virginia Employment Law Blog on Open Arms Housing makes Washington City Paper’s 2014 charitable contribution guide
- jon20001 on So Others Might Eat’s Trot For Hunger back again this year
- 124 micro unit rental new construction bldg planned for North Capitol & K St NE | Bates Area Civic Association on North Capitol Commons project at North Capitol & K NE