Three more red light cameras will start bringing in more green for the District Friday.bPolice will start mailing out $75 tickets to people whose cars are seen blowing red lights at three Northwest intersections: Connecticut Avenue and Porter Street, 14th and K streets, and Third and New York Avenue. Until now, drivers caught on camera at those locations only got a warning.
via Three DC Red Light Cameras Begin Cashing In | NBC Washington.
Contact UsHave a question, problem, observation or announcement? email@example.com
- 281,336 hits
Socialize with BACA
- Nancy on groundbreaking today at 1005 North Capitol St NE – homeless veterans housing
- christatxdc on BACA Meeting Minutes – Monday, April 6, 2015
- scottrobertsinbloomingdale on Million Dollar Condos in Truxton Circle
- Truxtoner on Gigi Ransom: assault at S.O.M.E. this morning
- Gentrification: The Bad Effects | Transit-Oriented Development: Suburban Future? on the census tract that includes the Bates area “is gentrified” (based upon the 2000 census data)