Joan and I have spent nine happy years on Q Street. For a variety of personal reasons, we’re moving back to New Mexico, where we began our careers a few years ago – quite a few years ago, truth be told. We’ll be in Albuquerque, doing the same sort of work we do here, but hopefully a little bit less of it.
We made a lot of friends in the neighborhood and thoroughly enjoyed our time here. We also realize that the improvements we all enjoy didn’t just happen by themselves. BACA fought hard for each positive change. Amidst a lot that’s going wrong on a national level, this neighborhood is an example of a place where people cooperate to make things better.
We wish everyone here all our best.
Peter and Joan
Contact UsHave a question, problem, observation or announcement? email@example.com
- 259,608 hits
Socialize with BACA
- mrgeovani on 2014 Flower Power Winners…
- Jennifer Ashburn on 2014 Flower Power Winners…
- Bradley Thomas on Bradley Thomas initially challenges Joyce Robinson-Paul’s ANC 5E05 SMD petition, but then withdraws the challenge
- Brandy on Save the Date Mon. Sept 8
- Proactive on Bradley Thomas initially challenges Joyce Robinson-Paul’s ANC 5E05 SMD petition, but then withdraws the challenge