Joan and I have spent nine happy years on Q Street. For a variety of personal reasons, we’re moving back to New Mexico, where we began our careers a few years ago – quite a few years ago, truth be told. We’ll be in Albuquerque, doing the same sort of work we do here, but hopefully a little bit less of it.
We made a lot of friends in the neighborhood and thoroughly enjoyed our time here. We also realize that the improvements we all enjoy didn’t just happen by themselves. BACA fought hard for each positive change. Amidst a lot that’s going wrong on a national level, this neighborhood is an example of a place where people cooperate to make things better.
We wish everyone here all our best.
Peter and Joan
Contact UsHave a question, problem, observation or announcement? firstname.lastname@example.org
- 229,828 hits
Socialize with BACA
- Bradley A. Thomas on WaPo: “John Tillman, 63, stabbed to death in Truxton Circle Park; suspect Deon Thomas arrested”
- Dave on WaPo: “John Tillman, 63, stabbed to death in Truxton Circle Park; suspect Deon Thomas arrested”
- Padilla on DC Government Message Is That It’s Okay to Build Illegally If..
- JohnnyMiserable on Dunbar Teachers In Need of Parking Spaces
- Douglas on DC Government Message Is That It’s Okay to Build Illegally If..