Joan and I have spent nine happy years on Q Street. For a variety of personal reasons, we’re moving back to New Mexico, where we began our careers a few years ago – quite a few years ago, truth be told. We’ll be in Albuquerque, doing the same sort of work we do here, but hopefully a little bit less of it.
We made a lot of friends in the neighborhood and thoroughly enjoyed our time here. We also realize that the improvements we all enjoy didn’t just happen by themselves. BACA fought hard for each positive change. Amidst a lot that’s going wrong on a national level, this neighborhood is an example of a place where people cooperate to make things better.
We wish everyone here all our best.
Peter and Joan
Contact UsHave a question, problem, observation or announcement? email@example.com
- 199,899 hits
Socialize with BACA
- Brandy on 52 O Street Open Studios — Sunday, May 19th — stop by!
- most of Bates falls under “Northwest One” | Bates Area Civic Association on see WDCEP’s 2013 “North Capitol” neighborhood profile
- mrgeovani on Looking for A Brick Tuck Pointing Recommendation
- Susan Ludwig on Looking for A Brick Tuck Pointing Recommendation
- proactive on Refresher: April 2013 BACA minutes