Joan and I have spent nine happy years on Q Street. For a variety of personal reasons, we’re moving back to New Mexico, where we began our careers a few years ago – quite a few years ago, truth be told. We’ll be in Albuquerque, doing the same sort of work we do here, but hopefully a little bit less of it.
We made a lot of friends in the neighborhood and thoroughly enjoyed our time here. We also realize that the improvements we all enjoy didn’t just happen by themselves. BACA fought hard for each positive change. Amidst a lot that’s going wrong on a national level, this neighborhood is an example of a place where people cooperate to make things better.
We wish everyone here all our best.
Peter and Joan
Contact UsHave a question, problem, observation or announcement? firstname.lastname@example.org
- 285,456 hits
Socialize with BACA
- Truxtoner on MPD: robbery on the 1400 block of 3rd St NW on Wed, 05-20-2015
- Truxtoner on WaPo: “Apartments may emerge from former coal yard, auto garage in NoMa”
- Joy Paul on WaPo: “Apartments may emerge from former coal yard, auto garage in NoMa”
- Truxtoner on Urban Turf: “New details and renderings for 120-unit project at Chapman Stables”
- shaw resident on Urban Turf: “New details and renderings for 120-unit project at Chapman Stables”