Joan and I have spent nine happy years on Q Street. For a variety of personal reasons, we’re moving back to New Mexico, where we began our careers a few years ago – quite a few years ago, truth be told. We’ll be in Albuquerque, doing the same sort of work we do here, but hopefully a little bit less of it.
We made a lot of friends in the neighborhood and thoroughly enjoyed our time here. We also realize that the improvements we all enjoy didn’t just happen by themselves. BACA fought hard for each positive change. Amidst a lot that’s going wrong on a national level, this neighborhood is an example of a place where people cooperate to make things better.
We wish everyone here all our best.
Peter and Joan
Contact UsHave a question, problem, observation or announcement? firstname.lastname@example.org
- 276,317 hits
Socialize with BACA
- Margaret on hmmm … 1501 4th St NW property sale (successor by merger) to Rollins Outdoor Advertising
- BACA Meeting Agenda, Monday, March 2, 2015 7:00pm | Bates Area Civic Association on BACA Meeting Minutes – Monday, February 2, 2015
- Proactive on Commander Greene Responds to Crime Concerns
- greeneyedjan on WaPo: “DC Charter board moves to revoke charter for Community Academy”
- Open Arms Housing Listed in Greater Washington Catalogue for Philanthropy — Virginia Employment Law Blog on Open Arms Housing makes Washington City Paper’s 2014 charitable contribution guide