Joan and I have spent nine happy years on Q Street. For a variety of personal reasons, we’re moving back to New Mexico, where we began our careers a few years ago – quite a few years ago, truth be told. We’ll be in Albuquerque, doing the same sort of work we do here, but hopefully a little bit less of it.
We made a lot of friends in the neighborhood and thoroughly enjoyed our time here. We also realize that the improvements we all enjoy didn’t just happen by themselves. BACA fought hard for each positive change. Amidst a lot that’s going wrong on a national level, this neighborhood is an example of a place where people cooperate to make things better.
We wish everyone here all our best.
Peter and Joan
Contact UsHave a question, problem, observation or announcement? firstname.lastname@example.org
- 278,047 hits
Socialize with BACA
- Truxtoner on Gigi Ransom: assault at S.O.M.E. this morning
- Gentrification: The Bad Effects | Transit-Oriented Development: Suburban Future? on the census tract that includes the Bates area “is gentrified” (based upon the 2000 census data)
- christatxdc on BACA Meeting Minutes, Monday, March 2, 2015
- Truxtoner on BACA Meeting Minutes, Monday, March 2, 2015
- Margaret on hmmm … 1501 4th St NW property sale (successor by merger) to Rollins Outdoor Advertising