Joan and I have spent nine happy years on Q Street. For a variety of personal reasons, we’re moving back to New Mexico, where we began our careers a few years ago – quite a few years ago, truth be told. We’ll be in Albuquerque, doing the same sort of work we do here, but hopefully a little bit less of it.
We made a lot of friends in the neighborhood and thoroughly enjoyed our time here. We also realize that the improvements we all enjoy didn’t just happen by themselves. BACA fought hard for each positive change. Amidst a lot that’s going wrong on a national level, this neighborhood is an example of a place where people cooperate to make things better.
We wish everyone here all our best.
Peter and Joan
Contact UsHave a question, problem, observation or announcement? firstname.lastname@example.org
- 254,090 hits
Socialize with BACA
- ilyssa on WaPo story on Third Street Church of God at 1204 3rd St NW (near Bates)
- Jerome on Monthly HHW/E-Cycling/Document Shredding, Sat., Feb. 2, Ft. Totten Transfer Station
- K. Lee on McMillan Support or Oppose?
- mrgeovani on 2014 Garden Walk and Reception Was a SMASH!
- Fiddleheads DC on 2014 Garden Walk and Reception Was a SMASH!