Joan and I have spent nine happy years on Q Street. For a variety of personal reasons, we’re moving back to New Mexico, where we began our careers a few years ago – quite a few years ago, truth be told. We’ll be in Albuquerque, doing the same sort of work we do here, but hopefully a little bit less of it.
We made a lot of friends in the neighborhood and thoroughly enjoyed our time here. We also realize that the improvements we all enjoy didn’t just happen by themselves. BACA fought hard for each positive change. Amidst a lot that’s going wrong on a national level, this neighborhood is an example of a place where people cooperate to make things better.
We wish everyone here all our best.
Peter and Joan
Contact UsHave a question, problem, observation or announcement? email@example.com
- 264,520 hits
Socialize with BACA
- 124 micro unit rental new construction bldg planned for North Capitol & K St NE | Bates Area Civic Association on North Capitol Commons project at North Capitol & K NE
- scottrobertsinbloomingdale on 1428 & 1430 North Capitol St NW building razes on this Tuesday’s ANC 5E meeting agenda
- scottrobertsinbloomingdale on Uncle Chips ABRA license on the agenda of the next ANC 5E meeting — Tuesday, 10-21-2014
- BT on Live-Work Units and Retail Proposed For Florida and Q
- Lenora on Mundo Verde PCS annex construction DCRA permit issued