The Dunbar Shaw Historic Society held it’s Historic Neighborhood Walk on Saturday, October 27. The Walk was lead by Ms. Jennifer Ragins following opening remarks from Commissioner Bradley Thomas.
The Walk originated at the Florida Avenue Park and included the hoes of Emmett J. Scott, Robert Terrell, Anna J. Cooper, Paul Laurence Dunbar, Mayor Walter E. Washington and Ionia R. Whipper.
Thank you to Jennifer Ragins, Ricardo Espitia, Marcia MacNeil, Commissioner Bradley Thomas and Kathleen Davis for organizing this great event.
Contact UsHave a question, problem, observation or announcement? email@example.com
- 199,689 hits
Socialize with BACA
- most of Bates falls under “Northwest One” | Bates Area Civic Association on see WDCEP’s 2013 “North Capitol” neighborhood profile
- mrgeovani on Looking for A Brick Tuck Pointing Recommendation
- Susan Ludwig on Looking for A Brick Tuck Pointing Recommendation
- proactive on Refresher: April 2013 BACA minutes
- xmal on two cars broken into last night on the unit block of P Street NE