From: George S Hawkins [mailto:email@example.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2012 1:55 PM
Subject: To our DC Water customers
Dear Valued Customer,
We hope you and your families are safe. Severe weather can be stressful and we want you to worry about one less thing this week.
- We are waiving the late fees on your water and sewer bills from Monday, October 29 to Friday, November 2. Please know that you’ll have until the end of business on Monday, November 5 to make a partial or full payment to bring your account current and avoid the fees.
- We will not disconnect water service this week from Monday, October 29 to Friday, November 2. Disconnections of service will resume on Monday, November 5.
- Our business offices are closed Monday, October 29 and will likely be closed Tuesday, October 30. If you are able to, and would like to make a payment, payments can still be made online at http://www.dcwater.com through a MyDC Water account or via the 24-hour IVR system by calling 202-354-3600 as long as the systems are intact.
- If you have an immediate water or sewer emergency, please call our 24-hour Command Center at 202-612-3400.
- If you experience a life-threatening emergency such as severe flooding, please call 911.
We hope these efforts can help ease some of your worries during and after Hurricane Sandy.
George S. Hawkins