Thank you to everyone who participated in BACA’s Flower Power Garden Walk and Reception.
The event would have not been possible without:
- Our Neighbors who made their yards available for the Garden Walk
- Everyone who walked and attended the reception
- Christa Fields for hosting the Flower Power Reception
- Our Sponsors: Sunset Wine and Spirits (1627 1St NW) and Walter Johnson’s Liquor Store (1542 N Capitol St NW)
- Flower Power Committee Members: Geovani Bonilla, Harold Gist, David Hall, Anne Henderson, Annetta Nicholas, Terry Rhea, Bradley Thomas, Kyle Thomas, and Terry Thomas
We raised almost $400 for Flower Power 2015. We plan on using this money to plant some bulbs in tree boxes this Fall so they will bloom in the spring.
If you were unable to make but still wanted to checkout some of the yards here is the map: Flower Power Map 2015 (*shoutout to Terry Rhea for producing the map)
Here are some of the photos from the Flower Power Garden Walk and Reception.