Monday, June 3, 2013
7 PM, Mt. Sinai Church, 3rd and Q ST NW
7:00 PM – 7:10 PM
I. Meeting Called to Order Geovani A. Bonilla, President
II. Review of Last Meeting Minutes Christa Fields, Secretary
- III. Treasurer’s Report Kyle Thomas
7:10 PM – 7:45 PM
- IV. Introduction of Guest Speakers – David Hall, Vice President
- a. 7:10pm- 5th District Metropolitan Police Department – Community Safety Update/Concerns.
- b. 7:20pm Xion Lester – MedStar & Family Matters. Information regarding access to behavioral health services for District residents.
- c. 7:45pm Commissioner Teri Janine Quinn – Community Update.
- d. 8:15pm Commissioner Joyce Robinson-Paul – Community Update.
- V. 2013 Flower Power Winners
- a. Flower Power – Christa Fields
- b. Community Garden – Geovani Bonilla
- c. Friends of the Park – Jon Hasse
- d. Community Concerns
- VI. Community Updates
- VII. Standing Invitation
- a. Mayor’s Office
- b. Council Member’s Office
- c. Council Member at Large Office
- d. Commissioner Joyce Robinson Paul
- e. Commissioner Teri J. Quinn
- VIII. 9:00pm Adjournment