North Capitol Main Street is seeking a Program Manager.
See the job description posted at Glass Door below.
JOB SUMMARY: This position is responsible for assisting with office operations and providing administrative support to the Executive Director and other officers, as well as project management support on organizational programs and projects. These include responsibility for managing the administrative details of all new and existing businesses within the North Capitol Corridor.
Key responsibilities include:
– Processing daily intake with businesses and stakeholder community.
– Handling communications with businesses and stakeholder community.
– Setting up and managing CMO and operations platforms such as Basecamp and Salesforce
– Responding to business and stakeholder calls and emails
– Maintaining business inventory and revitalization stats and completing reporting documents for and liaising with grantors/funders.
– Assisting with design and technical assistance programs and initiatives from an organizational and administrative standpoint.
– Assisting with fundraising and promotion campaigns
– Grant writing
– Engaging our website and social media platforms
– General office administration
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
– Impeccable organizational skills—You must reliably plan, identify organizational concerns, and communicate effectively
– Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills – You will work across functional committee and will be client-facing. You must feel comfortable communicating with a variety of personalities ranging from key stakeholders to business owners as well as volunteers and the general public.
– Business-oriented approach to service – You will provide support promptly, in a professional and approachable manner.
– Passion for working in a fast-paced, evolving work environment with a predisposition to seek out answers as new challenges arise
– Ability to occasionally be available to answer questions in the evening and on weekends.
– Smart, proactive leadership
– Candidates MUST be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Google Docs, and Quickbooks.
– Ability to learn new software tools is essential.
– MUST be available to work from our offices.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Program management and administrative support experience
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Min 20 hours / week
- – Possibility for travel to conferences in the US for interested candidate. (Not essential).
– High potential for growth and taking on new responsibilities as the organization grows.
To apply please send:
– A short paragraph explaining why you are the perfect candidate for this role.
– Resume containing all relevant experience.
Job Types: Part-time